Adding interactions to your e-learning courses can make them interesting and engaging for learners. But it can be time-consuming and, to some extent, challenging.
Join Allen Partridge to learn about simple ways to add interactivity to your e-learning courses. You will learn how to use interactive objects, multistate objects, drag-and-drops, simple actions, and automatic forced navigation in Adobe Captivate. Tips and tricks to quickly convert drab and boring content into vibrant interactive e-learning without using any advanced features will also be covered.
During this session, you will learn how to:
• Use interactive objects in Captivate to build custom interactions.
• Build click-to-reveal and click-to-replace interactions.
• Create a click-to-play audio interaction.
• Build an interactive slideshow.
• Create a timeline interaction.
• Create drag-and-drop interactions to match and categorize objects.
• Enable automatic forced navigation for interactive screens and branched courses.
Head of Evangelism, Digital Learning Solutions, Adobe
Allen Partridge is a learning addict with a rebellious spirit and a passion for evidence-based reasoning. He served on the doctoral faculties of the University of Georgia and Indiana University of Pennsylvania before joining Adobe in 2007.
As head of evangelism, digital learning solutions at Adobe, he provides guidance by relating customer experiences and challenges to the amazing product and engineering teams that create Captivate, Presenter Video Express (PVX), and Adobe's extraordinary learning management system, Adobe Captivate Prime. He is recognized for his videos and presentations to audiences around the world. Partridge has published a host of articles and a handful of books on topics ranging from critical thinking for business training to 3-D online games.